Friday, May 17, 2013

Garmin Nuvi 1370T 4.3″ Sat Nav with UK, Full Europe, USA and Canada Maps, Bluetooth and Free Lifetime Traffic (Newly Overhauled)


Garmin Nuvi 1370T 4.3″ Sat Nav with UK, Full Europe, USA and Canada Maps, Bluetooth and Free Lifetime Traffic (Newly Overhauled)


By Garmin

 Garmin Nuvi 1370T 4.3" Sat Nav with UK, Full Europe, USA and Canada Maps, Bluetooth and Free Lifetime Traffic (Newly Overhauled)

nvi 1370T sat nav Preloaded City Navigator NT Europe and North The united states 90-working day nMaps promise voucher FM visitors receiver with vehicle electrical power cable to broadcast cost-free visitors in countries in which support offered Motor vehicle electrical power cable Vehicle suction cup mount USB cable Rapid start off handbook


Category: Electronics & Photo

Most Helpful Reviews of Garmin Nuvi 1370T 4.3″ Sat Nav with UK, Full Europe, USA and Canada Maps, Bluetooth and Free Lifetime Traffic (Newly Overhauled)

Reviewed by N. Humphrey “nealhumphrey”
Have been sent two – each faulty

I requested a single of these models, on arrival the touch monitor was unresponsive more than much of its surface region. I ordered yet another to replace it…. it was exactly the very same. Disgrace as Garmin make a good item, these refurbish types are not tested properly. The two items returned.


Reviewed by Christine Dobson
Jury out on this one particular

I would have preferred to give this a increased rating but as I have put in several hours updating the maps and had so considerably difficulties performing so, I have now given up.I have a Uk Garmin Nuvi which I have employed for years and like but as we check out Europe, Canada and the US, I thought I would like to have a device to use in these international locations. I was pleased with the price of the freshly overhauled device in comparison to a new 1 and it did arrive very swiftly. I was also pleased with the situation it was in as it looked new. I instantly charged it up and then registered it with Garmin and started to update the maps, a little bit miffed that I could not use my Mac (OS X.4.eleven was not new enough!) so had to use my husband’s Personal computer laptop. Nevertheless, no troubles happened till I experienced an error message indicating that there was not enough memory in the unit for all the downloads. So I despatched off for a micro SD card (like another reviewer, I would have liked to have identified this when I 1st bought) and that is when my troubles commenced. Obtaining signed again into the Garmin website to proceed with updates a 7 days afterwards, the website acknowledges that I have not updated all maps but whichever route I try out, I are unable to seem to go forward and comprehensive the approach. I know I have the Canadian and American towns we will be checking out soon in the unit as they have been positioned by name and state on the cities choice so I just have my fingers crossed that in a ‘previous life’ the maps have been adequately up-to-date and are nevertheless recent. Nevertheless,why oh why ought to a mere update confirm to be so hard. Probably when I have calmed down and have a number of far more hrs to spare, I’ll give Garmin a ring – but I shouldn’t have to.


Reviewed by STUBIE
Garmin Nuvi 1370T four.3″ sat nav

I purchased this sat nav back in Nov 2012. I wished a sat nav which experienced United states maps loaded prepared for my Florida vacation a number of weeks in the past. There ended up two motives why I selected this satnav – 1) other new sat navs with planet or usa maps were too high-priced and 2) I previously possess a Garmin nuvi with British isles maps (doesn’t have facility to load added maps) which is really trustworthy. I have waited to give opinions right up until I experienced finished my holiday getaway and can give a a lot more correct review.I was a little bit worried with it getting a refurbished model but other peoples critiques persuaded me it was well worth getting a risk. I am so delighted that I did this is a excellent sat nav! It performs effectively both in the United kingdom and United states.On arrival at Orlando airport, we picked up our retain the services of auto which transpired to have a created in sat nav. At very first, we tried to use that but discovered it too irritating especially currently being in a odd area and striving to locate our way out of the airport. We gave up and plugged in the Garmin.It did get a few minutes for it to locate the satellites but, when it had, it was so reassuring to use some thing familiar and reasonably uncomplicated. The sat nav proved to be worth its fat in gold during the two months we were there. It never ever enable us down. Excellent piece of package and properly refurbished.


Why Buy

  • Product Dimensions:

    1.5 x 13.7 x 8.6 cm ; 222 g

  • Boxed-product Weight: 907 g
  • Item model number: NUVI1370TREFURB
  • ASIN: B003LCRCFK
  • Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 23 May 2011
  • #76
    inElectronics Car & Vehicle Electronics GPS Devices Sat Navs

More Details

The compact widescreen nvi 1370T sat nav is a attribute-packed navigator for Europe, the United states and Canada. The integrated ninety-working day nMaps promise voucher signifies you can update the unit with all the latest mapping, points of interest, streets, addresses and junction depth for the lifetime of the sat nav, maintaining your routes relevant and up to date. A visitors receiver is integrated that broadcasts free site visitors in selected nations (United kingdom and Eire needs independent premium traffic subscription). Superior navigation functions include Lane Assist. Approaching exits and junctions are evidently indicated nicely in progress – just stick to the magenta arrow. Bluetooth wireless technology allows safer fingers-cost-free contacting when you pair the 1370T with your compatible cell cellphone. Just dial figures on nuvis touchscreen keypad to make a mobile phone contact and tap the display to answer an incoming phone. Appreciate practical one-touch dialling of your mobile phone deal with book contacts and factors of fascination and speak into nvi 1370Ts constructed-in microphone. ecoRoute fuel-saver application assists you help save gas and funds and lessen your carbon footprint by calculating the most gasoline-successful route to your spot. With Text to Speech, nvi announces road names as you technique so you know exactly where to flip with no having to look at the screen ideal when driving on busy or unfamiliar roads. Garmins special Cyclops directional velocity camera alerts know the areas of fastened, regular velocity, cellular and short term cameras collectively with pace restrictions to help you travel securely and lawfully. This integrated progress warning method delivers trustworthy genuine-time and exact alerts, with the central Cyclops databases up to date everyday. nvi 1370Ts pedestrian method is best for continuing the journey outside of the auto. Add optional cityXplorer mapping to program the total journey such as footpaths, shortcuts however parks and journey on trains, buses and tubes for a total vacation itinerary.

No comments:

Post a Comment