Friday, May 17, 2013

Garmin Nuvi 1390T 4.3″ Sat Nav with UK and Europe Maps


Garmin Nuvi 1390T 4.3″ Sat Nav with UK and Europe Maps


By Garmin

 Garmin Nuvi 1390T 4.3" Sat Nav with UK and Europe Maps


Category: Electronics & Photo

Most Helpful Reviews of Garmin Nuvi 1390T 4.3″ Sat Nav with UK and Europe Maps

Reviewed by A Consumer
The bodily item is extremely well made – but permit me down acquiring from A to B (the crucial bit!)

I purchased this for myself and also purchased a single for my Dad also as a existing (a little too quickly as I experienced not had the chance to highway test mine). I was likely overseas so needed the Europe maps but though it obtained me to my destination Ok, it acquired me into problems on the way back. I obtained stopped by the police due to the fact it directed me onto a pedestrianised portion of the main metropolis and I was questioned to shell out a fine. It also took me spherical and round in circles for twenty minutes getting back to the airport.Again in England it has a quantity of difficulties, for case in point:- voice claims get 1st exit but show shows 2nd (the distinction between North and South on the motorway which despatched me in fully the wrong route!)- when driving nearby roadways the screen does not catch up with my bodily placement swiftly ample, and the lag brings about me to overlook my change (even with the further antenna)- on the motorway the screen does not usually match the actual highway layout and it can hold you in an exit lane the place it is in fact meant to shift you across so you preserve likely straight on- it normally takes ages and ages to boot up- it will take ages and ages to determine routes- it constantly recalculates even when you are not deviating from the route it specified!There are so many troubles that my Dad has stopped employing his 1 and long gone back to his six calendar year aged Tom Tom. If my trusty Navman hadn’t broken I would be performing the identical. I cannot wait for my Garmin to crack too so I have justification to exchange it!


Reviewed by AndyN
Well created and functions as it should do.

This Sat Nav has proved to be a great acquire. I have not employed the Bluetooth yet even though. Sometimes the lane advice is a minor off even though so be watchful.


Reviewed by R. Yates “shopper”
Sat Nav independence

Loving the independence to get out confidently without having possessing to pull above and map go through even though I do like the old maps.


Why Buy

  • Product Dimensions:

    1.6 x 12.2 x 7.5 cm ; 163 g

  • Boxed-product Weight: 907 g
  • Batteries 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
  • Item model number: 1390 Traffic – UK & EU
  • ASIN: B0021L9BJ2
  • Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 16 April 2009
  • #96
    inElectronics Car & Vehicle Electronics GPS Devices Sat Navs

More Details

nvi 1390, preloaded Metropolis Navigator Europe NT, car suction cup mountFM targeted traffic receiver/vehicle energy cable (quality site visitors)USB cableDashboard discQuick commence handbook

No comments:

Post a Comment